Sparkling Pomegranate Punch
This bubbly, sweet-tart cocktail combines sparkling wine, dessert wine and deep-red pomegranate juice.
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup late-harvest white wine, such as late-harvest Riesling, chilled
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Two 750-milliliter bottles sparkling wine, chilled
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple (1/2 inch)
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
In a punch bowl, dissolve the sugar in the pomegranate juice, stirring vigorously. Add the sparkling wine and late-harvest white wine, then add the orange slices, diced pineapple and pomegranate seeds. Serve the sparkling pomegranate punch over ice cubes.
All media used from foodandwine.com