Black Walnut Pound Cake
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 1 Hr
Ready In: 1 Hr 5 Min
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups ground black walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, instant pudding, eggs, oil and water for 2 minutes using an electric mixer on medium speed. Stir in the ground walnuts. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Cool in the pan before inverting onto a plate to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 368 | Total Fat: 20.1g| Cholesterol: 70mg
All media taken from All Recipe.